Services for Professionals
Money Care assists professionals, including attorneys, accountants, investment advisors, geriatric care managers, professional guardians, and agents by power of attorney, with managing their clients’ daily financial details. Money Care works directly with either the client or the client’s advisor to provide oversight and administer the individual’s day-to-day affairs.
- Managing bill payments and mail
- Monitoring and reconciling financial accounts
- Overseeing cash flow
- Tracking income and expenses
- Overseeing charitable contributions and gifts
- Helping to protect the client from financial abuse and fraud
- Handling questions with vendors
- Organizing tax documents and financial records
- Providing regular reports
- Preparing court financial accountings
- Coordinating the completion of financial and legal paperwork
- Serving as fiduciary and, in Vermont, as executor for simple estates
Money Care’s daily money management services complement the work of legal, tax and investment professionals to support clients’ long-term financial goals.
Services outside Chittenden County, Vermont are provided electronically. Individuals looking for assistance with budgeting and debt reduction are encouraged to seek consultants who specialize in these areas.
Money Care follows the Code of Ethics of the American Association of Daily Money Managers