Services for You
Money Care streamlines and manages the financial affairs for high net-worth individuals, including busy professionals and retirees. We function as your personal chief financial officer. Our services are individualized and confidential.
- Managing mail and bill payments
- Monitoring and reconciling financial accounts
- Overseeing and providing clarity on cash flow
- Tracking income and expenses
- Handling questions with vendors
- Organizing tax documents and financial records
- Coordinating charitable contributions and gifts
- Managing the finances for multiple residences
- Providing reports to clients and their advisors
- Coordinating the work of attorneys, accountants, investment advisors, and other professionals
- Assisting with paperwork to update estate, beneficiary, and gifting plans
- Serving as fiduciary and, in Vermont, as executor for simple estates
Money Care’s daily money management services complement the work of legal, tax and investment professionals to support clients’ long-term financial goals.
Services outside Chittenden County, Vermont are provided electronically. Individuals looking for assistance with budgeting and debt reduction are encouraged to seek consultants who specialize in these areas.
Money Care follows the Code of Ethics of the American Association of Daily Money Managers